Coffeehouse! August 20th!
Welcome to New City's first coffeehouse on Aug 20 at Vermont Square Park! Come enjoy the works of art from some of Toronto's most talented singers, poets, painters, and other artists of all kinds, showcasing at the heart of Seaton Village. We will also be providing bottled beverages to beat the summer heat.
- Where: Vermont Square Park ( Palmerston and Olive Ave.)
- Schedule: Sun. Aug 20, 2-5pm; full program to be announced
- Why: to get to know our neighbours in Seaton Village, and showcase some of Toronto's best local artists
- "BYOB": bring your own blankets/lawnchairs
- Drinks: bottled waters/juices
- Pets: the park is pet friendly
- Children: event is children friendly; we will have some fun kids activities available